If you love flavor, then get this into your dinner rotation. It's simple and takes minimal effort for such an amazing dish. Applebee Farm comes through again with one of the two staples in this recipe, the grapefruit honey.
If you haven't tried Applebee Farm's honey yet, it's a flavor experience your taste buds will thank you for. You can get their honey from their Etsy site: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ApplebeeFarm or follow them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/applebeefarm/
Now on to making this amazing piece of meat. First mix up all the ingredients in a bowl and rub it on the pork loin, then let the meat marinate for about 15-20 minutes.
1/2 tbsp. smoked paprika
1⁄2 tsp. ground cumin
1⁄2 tsp. ground fennel
1⁄4 tsp. cayenne (optional - omit if you do not like spicy)
2 tbsp. minced garlic
1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
3 tbsp. Applebee Farm Grapefruit Honey
1 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin
1. Heat oven to 450°.
2. In a medium bowl, mix, paprika, cumin, fennel, cayenne (optional), garlic, salt, pepper, and honey.
3. Add pork to the bowl and rub mixture on pork.
4. Let pork sit in bowl at room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
5. Transfer pork to an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet with a wire rack on top of foil and pour remainder of marinade over the top of the pork loin, spread evenly.
6. Cook until slightly carmelized on the outside and an internal thermometer reads 140 degrees (about 35-45 minutes).
7. Let pork rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Serve with brown rice, asparagus, and your favorite wine for a complete meal. For something sweet at the end, take on my previous recipe for orange honey, cream cheese, buttercream frosting on top of a honey cupcake. Recipe Here: https://www.beinewellnessbuilding.com/blog/the-best-frosting-ever
About the Author: Erica Beine is a former collegiate athlete and Division I collegiate coach turned foodie and cookbook author. She is currently publishing her first cookbook and runs a company called Beine Wellness Building while staying at home with her young two boys. Follow Erica on Instagram at @ericabeine and check out her business at www.beinewellnessbuilding.com